Monday, November 19, 2012

Not Gonna NaNo...



Not this year at any rate.

National Novel Writing Month is something I wanted to participate in for years, and I was actually looking forward to in this year. 

But come October, I found myself in the trenches, knee deep in story, working on two novellas and two short stories simultaneously. Fighting the good fight.

I didn't even want to think about starting a new project - though I was tempted - before putting in all I had with these already existing projects.

So here we are... ten days from the end of NaNoWriMo. The good news is I've made great progress on those four upcoming projects. The bad is that I let another year pass me by without giving it a try. 

Well there's always next year right.

Kudos to all the word warriors who stuck it out and can now make out the faintest light at the end of the word tunnel. I'll see you out on the battlefield next time, you brave souls!

No comments:

Post a Comment