Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Projects for 2013/ Looking Ahead


Starting the year off right!

Wait.. don't give me that look, I'm not totally insane. Only one of the titles above is a full length novel, the rest are short stories and novellas. Still, 2013 is set to be a very ambitious year for me.


This year I will celebrate my first full 365 days into my writing career as well as increase my online presence, make more new author friends, share this part of my life which I've been keeping secret with my friends and family (more on that later), and FINALLY publish the novel I've been working on since I was 13!


I apologize for blurring the titles. It may seem trivial but I feel like even something as small as a title reveal should be special. Couple that with an unreasonable fear that if I reveal the title too soon someone else will write the same exact book with the same exact title first (silly right? Though I can't be the only one who thinks like this) and I hope you'll understand why.

Though honestly I'm excited ecstatic about every single title on that list. I can't pick one I'm more enthusiastic about because when I think about them I can feel what seems to be a mix of impatience and elation bubbling up from the pit of my stomach - though that could just be what I had for lunch earlier.

I'll stop teasing now, I'm getting ahead of myself. 2013 has just barely begun, but I can't help but look ahead and grin thinking about all the challenges yet to overcome and all of the achievements yet to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment